In this, our fifth, year of working hand-in-hand with the Danville d’Elegance Foundation, a California registered 501(c)(3) charitable organization raising money for Parkinson’s Disease research and patient care, Intelliga took on an aggressive Facebook campaign to draw new people to this world class event. A comprehensive plan of daily posts was drawn up to cover every single day for many weeks leading up to the event weekend. This included engaging posts to promote the event as a whole, specific sub-events, the beneficiaries of the fundraising, specific attendees and their vehicles, event sponsors, and more. The campaign was an undeniable success with the event filling up to the brim with both exhibitors and spectators, and fundraising results to be proud of.
- Intelliga Donates All-New Responsive Site to Parkinson’s Disease Charity
- Intelliga helps Rockhaven Homes with Rapid Web Publishing + Social Media
- Intelliga Supports Maserati Levante North American Debut Online
- Intelliga Hits Social Media Hard for Parkinson’s Disease Fundraiser
- Photography that Breathes New Life into Old Products